She's done for a bit...

Grab a beer and come on in

She's done for a bit...

Postby nightster » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 am

Well the car left me stranded on 59s the other day. Seemed as if it ran out of gas, but still had half a tank so I'm guessing the fuel pump went out on me. Time to take the boost-a-pump off and pony up for a secondary pump. ECS's stage 1 kit says it'll support 800rwhp so that's probably what I'll end up doing. YAY for dropping fuel tanks... :roll:
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby CB900F » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 am

Dang sorry to hear. What kind of BAP did you have? Was it on all the time?
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby nightster » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:35 am

No it was on a hobbs switch. Might have ran my tank low on gas a few too many times...
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby CB900F » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:46 am

You still daily driving it? Any thoughts of adding meth?
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby nightster » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 am

On and off daily, I had the neon in the garage bc I was gonna change the radio out. I had plans for meth, but now I'm wondering if I should put the corn to it. Little more looking around is needed before any kind of decision is made though. I know I'll have to upgrade my injectors to 1000+ and I'll have to have serious line pressure and probably new fuel rails so idk, shit adds up quick. If I went e85 though I could bump up the boost a little bit and not have to worry about meth. Be much easier to attain 700rwhp with e85 than meth, probably safer too. Thoughts?
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby forcefedcoyote » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Ran my car low ONCE on the KB bap and the fuel pump died the next day. Use a JMS throttle activated bap now so it's not at 100% at all times. Should last me longer. A long with not running fuel low.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forcefedcoyote
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby CB900F » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:15 am

nightster wrote:On and off daily, I had the neon in the garage bc I was gonna change the radio out. I had plans for meth, but now I'm wondering if I should put the corn to it. Little more looking around is needed before any kind of decision is made though. I know I'll have to upgrade my injectors to 1000+ and I'll have to have serious line pressure and probably new fuel rails so idk, shit adds up quick. If I went e85 though I could bump up the boost a little bit and not have to worry about meth. Be much easier to attain 700rwhp with e85 than meth, probably safer too. Thoughts?

I went to e85 and never looked back. But I run a return style fuel system with ID1000's. Meth on LSX's seem to work great, as long as you keep the notification light where you can see it.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby nightster » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:53 am

CB900F wrote:
nightster wrote:On and off daily, I had the neon in the garage bc I was gonna change the radio out. I had plans for meth, but now I'm wondering if I should put the corn to it. Little more looking around is needed before any kind of decision is made though. I know I'll have to upgrade my injectors to 1000+ and I'll have to have serious line pressure and probably new fuel rails so idk, shit adds up quick. If I went e85 though I could bump up the boost a little bit and not have to worry about meth. Be much easier to attain 700rwhp with e85 than meth, probably safer too. Thoughts?

I went to e85 and never looked back. But I run a return style fuel system with ID1000's. Meth on LSX's seem to work great, as long as you keep the notification light where you can see it.


After talking with Pat I'll probably just stick with adding a bit of meth. Haven't decided if I want to run a meth dependent tune or not. ECS has told me they run meth dependent, but that makes me nervous...
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby CB900F » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 am

nightster wrote:
CB900F wrote:
nightster wrote:On and off daily, I had the neon in the garage bc I was gonna change the radio out. I had plans for meth, but now I'm wondering if I should put the corn to it. Little more looking around is needed before any kind of decision is made though. I know I'll have to upgrade my injectors to 1000+ and I'll have to have serious line pressure and probably new fuel rails so idk, shit adds up quick. If I went e85 though I could bump up the boost a little bit and not have to worry about meth. Be much easier to attain 700rwhp with e85 than meth, probably safer too. Thoughts?

I went to e85 and never looked back. But I run a return style fuel system with ID1000's. Meth on LSX's seem to work great, as long as you keep the notification light where you can see it.


After talking with Pat I'll probably just stick with adding a bit of meth. Haven't decided if I want to run a meth dependent tune or not. ECS has told me they run meth dependent, but that makes me nervous...

I'd run dependent. But that's me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: She's done for a bit...

Postby got em coach » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:40 pm

I run dependent.. pat doesn't tune that way though..

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
Cam only
370RWHP
Image
User avatar
got em coach
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Location: Richmond, Texas

Next


Return to Lounge




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron