Help putting on exhaust??

Grab a beer and come on in

Help putting on exhaust??

Postby Blk500 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Also might be doing exhaust soon didn't know if anyone has ever done that before. We might have a connection but I figured I'd ask here first.
2011 Shelby GT 500
2007 GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Blk500
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby CB900F » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Blk500 wrote:Also might be doing exhaust soon didn't know if anyone has ever done that before. We might have a connection but I figured I'd ask here first.

Axle backs, x-pipe, or headers?
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby Blk500 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:41 pm

CB900F wrote:
Blk500 wrote:Also might be doing exhaust soon didn't know if anyone has ever done that before. We might have a connection but I figured I'd ask here first.

Axle backs, x-pipe, or headers?



It's gonna be cat back bassani with off road x pipe
2011 Shelby GT 500
2007 GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Blk500
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby nightster » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 pm

When yall doin it?
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby Blk500 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:21 pm

nightster wrote:When yall doin it?



Next few weeks
2011 Shelby GT 500
2007 GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Blk500
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby nightster » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Right on, let me know. If I'm not busy I'll give yall a hand.
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby Blk500 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

nightster wrote:Right on, let me know. If I'm not busy I'll give yall a hand.



Naw we won't it to work so we will be ok Dillion.
2011 Shelby GT 500
2007 GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Blk500
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby nightster » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Blk500 wrote:
nightster wrote:Right on, let me know. If I'm not busy I'll give yall a hand.



Naw we won't it to work so we will be ok Dillion.

Hopefully your wrenchin skills are better than you typing skills!
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby Blk500 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:41 pm

nightster wrote:
Blk500 wrote:
nightster wrote:Right on, let me know. If I'm not busy I'll give yall a hand.



Naw we won't it to work so we will be ok Dillion.

Hopefully your wrenchin skills are better than you typing skills!



They ain't lol
2011 Shelby GT 500
2007 GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Blk500
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Re: Help putting on exhaust??

Postby CB900F » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:23 am

Blk500 wrote:
nightster wrote:
Blk500 wrote:
nightster wrote:Right on, let me know. If I'm not busy I'll give yall a hand.



Naw we won't it to work so we will be ok Dillion.

Hopefully your wrenchin skills are better than you typing skills!



They ain't lol

Lmao. I've done x-pipe, and axle backs one other cars. As long as you don't say headers I'll help.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Next


Return to Lounge




Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

cron