Twin Turbo 280Z from Cypress, TX

Introductions, and site info here

Re: Twin Turbo 280Z from Cypress, TX

Postby CB900F » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:57 pm

OSCS wrote:
CB900F wrote:
OSCS wrote:
Fiveoh wrote:Wow! Sick build! I remember you posting about it on ls1tech a while back. Sounds like it may go 8s now. The vette should be a good race for me/a lot of people in our group. Most of us are in the 600-800 range.

Yeah that should be a fun run for sure. I know hes looking forward to some organized testing. From the way you described your group it sounds right up our alley "married" "kids" limited time away from home etc. Im in the same boat.

We have been talking about renaming the site to:

600PlusNeverRacingBecauseWifeBitchesTooMuch.com

LOL!! Man isn't that the fucking truth.. I swear to god i cant take the trash out to the curb with out a text "where you at" And now with a 3 month old at home its like Shawshank redemption up in here..

LMAO! Congrats on the the new kiddo. Only one? I got 3 that like to sleep late. So morning fun works best for me. Nights are difficult.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby OSCS » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 pm

CB900F wrote:
OSCS wrote:
CB900F wrote:
OSCS wrote:
Fiveoh wrote:Wow! Sick build! I remember you posting about it on ls1tech a while back. Sounds like it may go 8s now. The vette should be a good race for me/a lot of people in our group. Most of us are in the 600-800 range.

Yeah that should be a fun run for sure. I know hes looking forward to some organized testing. From the way you described your group it sounds right up our alley "married" "kids" limited time away from home etc. Im in the same boat.

We have been talking about renaming the site to:

600PlusNeverRacingBecauseWifeBitchesTooMuch.com

LOL!! Man isn't that the fucking truth.. I swear to god i cant take the trash out to the curb with out a text "where you at" And now with a 3 month old at home its like Shawshank redemption up in here..

LMAO! Congrats on the the new kiddo. Only one? I got 3 that like to sleep late. So morning fun works best for me. Nights are difficult.

Thanks man, First one for me and as you can imagine sleeping late isnt really in the cards at the moment. Regardless though going out at night to "test" my car doesn't really sit well with her. Something about it being in the day makes her feel better, If she only knew.. My buddy TJ has a 3 year old and is basically in the same boat. I haven't been to the Track since my son was born but i think i can get a pass once or twice a month if im lucky.

The car has been down since TX2K15 with the new trans install and some wiring changes so i haven't pushed my luck but i know if i was like hey "ill be back by lunch" it would be easy.
OSCS

Postby nightster » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Welcome to 600+ were all we do is eat tacos and talk about how fast our cars could be, totally kidding... that just pertains to me. Anyways welcome aboard and look forward to seeing your car in action.
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
nightster

Postby OSCS » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Thanks. Im hoping to get the car back this weekend and put the final touches on it. I'll upload a dyno video from the C5 tomorrow around lunch when it gets back from D3
OSCS

Postby Neil350 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Welcome, I have seen your user name on ls1tech. Good to have you on here.
Neil350

Previous

Return to The Basics