On3 TT DIY

Introductions, and site info here

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby CB900F » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:08 am

Motu365 wrote:I can't do anything yet until I get the oil pan back on. I'm almost ashamed to say that I operate off jack stands.

I'm so close to finishing up. I have the latest revision kit. Superchargers sound nice, but the trouble I went through getting these twins on better be worth it.

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)



It will be worth it. I believe the stock springs are 7psi. My stock on3 gates took a dump right after the tuner finished. I went out for a test drive and saw 7psi on the first pull, 9psi on the 2nd (without any changes), and 13.8psi on the 3rd. :lol: Lets just say 13.8psi on street tires was a bit exciting. R8Bill was with me, and the tires were spinning hard at 100mph. I bought some Tial MV-R gates right after that.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby CB900F » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 am

Motu365 wrote:I can't do anything yet until I get the oil pan back on. I'm almost ashamed to say that I operate off jack stands.

I'm so close to finishing up. I have the latest revision kit. Superchargers sound nice, but the trouble I went through getting these twins on better be worth it.

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)

BTW I did mine on jackstands too.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby Motu365 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:38 pm

I got my BOV and wastegate pipes on last night with the assistance of my brother in law. What a pain in the ass.

I just realized On3 didn't send the locking nuts and o-rings for the oil return lines.

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)
Motu365
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 am

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby CB900F » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Motu365 wrote:I got my BOV and wastegate pipes on last night with the assistance of my brother in law. What a pain in the ass.

I just realized On3 didn't send the locking nuts and o-rings for the oil return lines.

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)

Just be glad that's all they forgot. I was missing the wiring, turbo bolts, and intercooler bolts.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby Motu365 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:36 pm

Was the ECU tight on the install?

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)
Motu365
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:25 am

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby CB900F » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:20 pm

Motu365 wrote:Was the ECU tight on the install?

'13 Saleen S302 white label #19
Hurst short throw shifter
Pypes Pype Bomb Axleback
On3 twin turbos(installing)


I didn't get that new fangled bracket. Mine uses 2 zip ties to the frame. If you move the grounds down below it will give it more room.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby Fiveoh » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Dont know how I missed this thread, guess I always look at racing forums hah. Welcome to the site and GL on the install.

I use that exact fuel setup(ID1000 and jms BAP) for E85. Its worked well for me but maxes around 680-700rwhp on my supercharger. Should be good for 730-770 like cf900f said on turbos. My fuel pump seems to not be as good as others I've seen.
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby forcefedcoyote » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Image

Image

Just finished my install. Odd your passenger side pipes were hard. I did those by myself. It was the driver side I fought with for hours lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forcefedcoyote
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby nightster » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:18 am

Everyone going with twins? Hell I feel like I need to pull my blower off and buy a twins set up...
2009 C6 Corvette
ECS Novi 1500
ECS Stage 1 Fuel System
Stainless Works cat back
User avatar
nightster
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:02 pm

Re: On3 TT DIY

Postby forcefedcoyote » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:55 pm

In my defense I made money off selling the supercharger and bought the twins for cheaper. lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forcefedcoyote
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

PreviousNext


Return to The Basics




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron