Let's Get This Party Started

Introductions, and site info here

Let's Get This Party Started

Postby Mrs500 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Representing the ladies. Currently running a 2011 Shelby.... mods on their way.

Thanks for the heads up about AED this past weekend. It was great to meet y'all and get some insight on reputable shops. Left mine 300 miles east in Baton Rouge. Looking forward to future runs... and tacos.
2011 Ford Shelby GT500
2007 Mustang GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Mrs500

Re: Let's Get This Party Started

Postby CB900F » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Mrs500 wrote:Representing the ladies. Currently running a 2011 Shelby.... mods on their way.

Thanks for the heads up about AED this past weekend. It was great to meet y'all and get some insight on reputable shops. Left mine 300 miles east in Baton Rouge. Looking forward to future runs... and tacos.

Welcome!

1st off: Please call my wife repeatedly and get her interested in cars. It would make my life a lot easier!!!!!

2nd: AED has GREAT customer service, but a NO b.s. attitude. Which rubs some people the wrong way. But the car is done his way, or the highway. It will be a strong running car.

3rd. The Valero station in front of Firethorne carries E85. Great stuff. Cheap race gas. 110 octane. Highly recommend it.

Any questions, ask away. HeavyGT500 has some competition!!
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Mrs500 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:26 pm

CB900F wrote:
Mrs500 wrote:Representing the ladies. Currently running a 2011 Shelby.... mods on their way.

Welcome!

1st off: Please call my wife repeatedly and get her interested in cars. It would make my life a lot easier!!!!!

2nd: AED has GREAT customer service, but a NO b.s. attitude. Which rubs some people the wrong way. But the car is done his way, or the highway. It will be a strong running car.

3rd. The Valero station in front of Firethorne carries E85. Great stuff. Cheap race gas. 110 octane. Highly recommend it.

Haha. Have her come ride with me one weekend! I'll take her shopping and then we can "accidentally" join the fun.

I am all for no BS... tends to align right with my personality (which I guess means I might do the same). Yikes. Looking forward to getting the 500 up to speed. Stock has no place in my vocabulary. I could easily make the Valero a stop leaving/going to work. Good to know! Apologies to HeavyGT500 for stirring things up at home... praying for your clutch (and neck). Glad to have FINALLY met briefly.
2011 Ford Shelby GT500
2007 Mustang GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Mrs500

Postby CB900F » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 pm

BTW, you should call out HeavyGT500 for a race at the next tacos event.....
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's

CB900F

Postby Heavygt500 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Howdy neighbors! Definetly glad to have finally meet. I can always tell your car when it passes by the house, love it!

Best bang for your buck in terms of reliable power, in my opinion, would be a 13/14 take-off charger. They are affordable and you will have great gains. But then again that would make your car faster then mine soooo scrath that and buy new floor mats. :P
Heavygt500

Postby CB900F » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Heavygt500 wrote:Howdy neighbors! Definetly glad to have finally meet. I can always tell your car when it passes by the house, love it!

Best bang for your buck in terms of reliable power, in my opinion, would be a 13/14 take-off charger. They are affordable and you will have great gains. But then again that would make your car faster then mine soooo scrath that and buy new floor mats.

Lol. I did tell you that R8Bill went lean on e85 and it saved his engine didn't I?
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's

CB900F

Postby Mrs500 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Heavygt500 wrote:Howdy neighbors! Definetly glad to have finally meet. I can always tell your car when it passes by the house, love it!

Best bang for your buck in terms of reliable power, in my opinion, would be a 13/14 take-off charger. They are affordable and you will have great gains. But then again that would make your car faster then mine soooo scrath that and buy new floor mats. :P

Neighbor. You can find the Mr. At BLK500. ;)

Il be crushing by earlier than normal tomorrow. Apologies in advance for any woken kiddos. Haha floor mats it is. Some friendly competition is underway. :)
2011 Ford Shelby GT500
2007 Mustang GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Mrs500

Postby Fiveoh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:11 am

Mrs500 wrote:
CB900F wrote:

Welcome!

Welcome and +1 to this! My wife needs some car prodding too haha.

Haha. Have her come ride with me one weekend! I'll take her shopping and then we can "accidentally" join the fun.

I am all for no BS... tends to align right with my personality (which I guess means I might do the same). Yikes. Looking forward to getting the 500 up to speed. Stock has no place in my vocabulary. I could easily make the Valero a stop leaving/going to work. Good to know! Apologies to HeavyGT500 for stirring things up at home... praying for your clutch (and neck). Glad to have FINALLY met briefly.
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
Fiveoh

Postby Fiveoh » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 am

Ugh tried to post from phone and put my text above in the middle of the quote
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
Fiveoh

Postby Mrs500 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:15 am

Fiveoh wrote:Ugh tried to post from phone and put my text above in the middle of the quote

It's cool FiveOh. I remember my first quote post. ;)
2011 Ford Shelby GT500
2007 Mustang GT S/C
2000 Ford Lightning
Mrs500

Next

Return to The Basics