Newb

Introductions, and site info here

Re: Newb

Postby forcefedcoyote » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:21 am

Wait we get free beer for being military? welcome. Did 8 years AD Air Force here.

Did I miss what you drive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forcefedcoyote
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Re: Newb

Postby CB900F » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:34 pm

forcefedcoyote wrote:Wait we get free beer for being military? welcome. Did 8 years AD Air Force here.

Did I miss what you drive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I will buy beers for any military members. Thanks for your service.

He's got a slow ZL1.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Newb

Postby Fiveoh » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:12 am

CB900F wrote:
forcefedcoyote wrote:Wait we get free beer for being military? welcome. Did 8 years AD Air Force here.

Did I miss what you drive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I will buy beers for any military members. Thanks for your service.

He's got a slow ZL1.


If only da taco place sold beers that early on Sunday... 8-)
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: Newb

Postby CB900F » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:40 am

Fiveoh wrote:
CB900F wrote:
forcefedcoyote wrote:Wait we get free beer for being military? welcome. Did 8 years AD Air Force here.

Did I miss what you drive?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I will buy beers for any military members. Thanks for your service.

He's got a slow ZL1.


If only da taco place sold beers that early on Sunday... 8-)

We can stay till noon.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Newb

Postby forcefedcoyote » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:06 am

Zl1....oh man


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
forcefedcoyote
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Re: Newb

Postby got em coach » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 am

Did I hear free beer for military! This gets better and better!

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
Cam only
370RWHP
Image
User avatar
got em coach
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Newb

Postby CB900F » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:58 am

got em coach wrote:Did I hear free beer for military! This gets better and better!

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!

I'll fill the keg at the house. Everyone vote what you like.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Newb

Postby got em coach » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:12 pm

Zima! Lol jk I drink mostly craft beer, but I'm down for whatever you guys want.

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
Cam only
370RWHP
Image
User avatar
got em coach
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Location: Richmond, Texas

Re: Newb

Postby Fiveoh » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

got em coach wrote:Zima! Lol jk I drink mostly craft beer, but I'm down for whatever you guys want.

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!

Last time he filled it with no label ipa and no one would drink it but me and him. :(
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: Newb

Postby got em coach » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Fiveoh wrote:
got em coach wrote:Zima! Lol jk I drink mostly craft beer, but I'm down for whatever you guys want.

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!

Last time he filled it with no label ipa and no one would drink it but me and him. :(

Get some don jalapeño! Lol

2008 White G8
Cam only
370RWHP!
2008 Pontiac G8 GT
Cam only
370RWHP
Image
User avatar
got em coach
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Location: Richmond, Texas

PreviousNext


Return to The Basics




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron