Hello

Introductions, and site info here

Hello

Postby la-bang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello I drive a 14 5.0 that purchased in May, started as daily driver with tune and midpipe is now a paxton setup but I still daily it.
I stay over on the west side of town and would like some fun in Mexico.
la-bang
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Fiveoh » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:36 pm

la-bang wrote:Hello I drive a 14 5.0 that purchased in May, started as daily driver with tune and midpipe is now a paxton setup but I still daily it.
I stay over on the west side of town and would like some fun in Mexico.


Whats going on man. I daily my Paxton setup as well.

Hope you like tacos! :lol:

See this thread for our next meet:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: Hello

Postby CB900F » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Hey man!

What color is it? What part of the west side? I know there are a bunch of us out in Katy/Fulshear area. Glad to see you joined up. I think you need to go call out FiveOh on the next Tacos n Tires run. Go do it!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Hello

Postby la-bang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:39 pm

It is black, I'm currently at Westpark and bw8 but we made a offer on a house over on Westpark tollway and mason and they accept so hopefully a little more further out.
la-bang
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Fiveoh » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:44 pm

la-bang wrote:It is black, I'm currently at Westpark and bw8 but we made a offer on a house over on Westpark tollway and mason and they accept so hopefully a little more further out.


Congrats! That's real close to us.
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: Hello

Postby CB900F » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:45 pm

la-bang wrote:It is black, I'm currently at Westpark and bw8 but we made a offer on a house over on Westpark tollway and mason and they accept so hopefully a little more further out.

Sweet! That's not far at all. I'm off 1463 and 1093. About 10 miles west of ya.
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Hello

Postby la-bang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Hey what kind of tires do yall recommend for daily and can hook on 19x9.5??
la-bang
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Fiveoh » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:51 pm

la-bang wrote:Hey what kind of tires do yall recommend for daily and can hook on 19x9.5??


I haven't tried them yet but I've heard Toyo R888 are real good. You just don't get a lot of miles out of them.
2011 Mustang GT Auto Candy Red
Boltons.... and a Paxton.
Faster and more power than CB900F
User avatar
Fiveoh
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:17 am
Location: da slow lane with CB900F in my rear view

Re: Hello

Postby CB900F » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:58 pm

Fiveoh wrote:
la-bang wrote:Hey what kind of tires do yall recommend for daily and can hook on 19x9.5??


I haven't tried them yet but I've heard Toyo R888 are real good. You just don't get a lot of miles out of them.

You aren't going to hook on anything with that small of a sidewall. :-(

Are you an A6 or M6?
la-bang wrote:Hey what kind of tires do yall recommend for daily and can hook on 19x9.5??
2013 Gray Mustang 5.0
Twin 60mm Turbo's
Enough PSI to beat FiveOh and User_Name

http://facebook.com/600PlusRacing
http://Youtube.com/600PlusRacing
CB900F
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:23 am
Location: In front of you
Blog: View Blog (1)

Hello

Postby la-bang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm

M6 3.73 I'm on the stock tires right now lol since I can't find decide on a good street tire . so I'll spin at 60 in 3rd the whole way.
la-bang
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Next


Return to The Basics




Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron